Newton Rigg Dairy Unit
To reintroduce a dairy herd to the agricultural college, which is commercially viable and to the latest standards in animal husbandry.
Welcoming the Cows!
This project included:
- Installation of foundations
- Installation of drainage associated with surface water sewerage and slurry
- Installation of concrete to form parlour, cattle beds passageways, roadways and hardstandings
- Installation of steel work associated with cattle beds
- Formation of office teaching and welfare facilities for staff and students
Key to the project was the building of a new dairy parlour, cubicles and office teaching and welfare facilities for staff and students.
Get in touch
Call us on 01228 521 284, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form. We’ll get back to you right away.