Are you an experienced Machine Operator with a proven track record of high quality workmanship?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Civil Engineering Operator, you’ll be responsible for performing a verity of practical tasks onsite from preparing ground ahead of building work to manual tasks whilst the project progresses. We’re looking for someone who is a team player willing to get their hands dirty.
- Set up machinery for operation;
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance;
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions;
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance;
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor;
- Comply with all safety and health regulations;
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area;
- Other ad hoc duties.
- A Reliable person who is able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Person with a good sense of responsibility to handle high value machinery;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Some experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential;
- An experienced Machine Operator with a proven track record of high quality workmanship.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can dop more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.