Are you an experienced Joiner with a strong attention to detail? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment?
We are currently recruiting experienced construction site joiners to join our team.
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Site joiner you will be involved in a range of practical tasks on our construction sites, which includes first fix and second fix joinery.
- Fitting wooden structures e.g. doors, window frames, staircases, partition walls, roof timbers, floors and roof joints;
- Installing doors, cupboards, skirting boards, door surrounds, shelving and ironmongery;
- Snagging work;
- Cutting and shaping wood;
- Set out, machine and assemble joinery items;
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc.
- A Reliable person who is able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High level of accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: 24 days annual leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life assurance cover; and the opportunity to work flexibly.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.