Do you have experience in a customer service or administration role?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Office Administrator you will be the key point of contact for administrative support across the organisation with a focus on project/contract and reception support.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Admin and Reception Support
- Provide cover and support to Reception including but not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors to Cubby Construction ensuring they are comfortable
- Ensure all contact messages from visitors reach the right person at the right time
- Answer the telephone for Cubby Construction and Finlaysons within 3 rings. If call cannot be transferred taking accurate messages, passing on information as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Undertake reception preparation with regard to COVID controls e.g. wipe door handles, prepare meeting rooms, etc, as required
- Franking and dispatching of outgoing mail
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Ensuring office lockups
- Testing of fire alarms, check defib, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting
- Assist with general office administration across Cubby Construction including holiday cover for other Admin team members.
Creating, maintaining Contract Files, CDM Manuals
- Responsible for the setting up of new contract data files including adding new jobs to job register/ Eque2/ Sage and preparing documents for site and office
- Update current job list and distribute
- Raising a Purchase Order as required
- Update and circulate SIC code spreadsheet
- Ensure all relevant correspondence is saved in electronic folder and if relevant documentation is sent to site
- Ensure all electronic folders and site folders are kept up to date with the relevant documentation
- Distribute drawings to site and update drawing registers
- Cover the booking of accommodation for staff as required
- Provide Project Administration support
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of CDM manuals.
Office and Facility
- Maintain/ restock office equipment, stock and conditioning and repairing
- Manage stationary orders
- Manage Amazon account
- Ensure all kitchen items are stocked and ordered
- Responsible of the company archive ensuring documents are correctly, archive documents is up to date, and documents are disposed of in line with contract and legislative requirements.
Anticipated/ Aspirational Qualifications/Experience/Technical knowledge:
- Experience in a customer service or administration role
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hands on experience with Office Equipment
- Experience / knowledge of Eque2
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Flair for customer service, and be naturally helpful, approachable, and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Being able to work flexibly.
We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: Competitive salary; company car / car allowance; 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays; Personal Pension Scheme; BUPA Cash Plan; Life assurance cover.
Can you embrace our core values?
- Together…. we can do more.
- Rise to the challenge.
- Be accountable.
- Do the right thing.
If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.