Do you have experience in a customer service or administration role? Are you interested in employee training and development?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Training Co-ordinator you will ensure that training records for Cubby Construction are maintained for all employees to ensure compliance with statutory bodies and effective staff development. Ensure that people records are compliantly maintained and staff starting and leaving are correctly processed.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Manage Training Requirements
- Co-ordinate training requirements for the business to ensure compliance and development for all employees
- Manage and co-ordinate Occupational Health requirements for the business
Manage Training Database
- Ensure all training datasbases are kept up to date
Manage Training Records
- Responsible for keeping the Cubby Construction Training Matrix up to date
Anticipated/ Aspirational Qualifications/Experience/Technical knowledge:
- Experience in a customer service or administration role
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hands on experience with Office Equipment
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Flair for customer service, and be naturally helpful, approachable, and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Being able to work flexibly
We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: Competitive salary; company car / car allowance; 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays; Personal Pension Scheme; BUPA Cash Plan; Life assurance cover.
Can you embrace our core values?
- Together…. we can do more.
- Rise to the challenge.
- Be accountable.
- Do the right thing.
If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.