Front of House Administrator
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you organised with a great attention to detail?
If so, we’d like to hear from you. Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job!
As the successful Front of House Administrator you will be the first point of contact for the Cubby Group including Cubby Construction Limited and Finlaysons Contracts Limited.
Duties include ensuring a professional and friendly greeting, welcoming visitors to Cubby Construction and professionally set out meeting rooms. Coordinating front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls – taking and forwarding messages in a timely manner. Offering administrative support across the organisation including responsibility for office stocks, copiers, and postage.
- Welcoming visitors to Cubby Construction ensuring they are comfortable
- Ensure all contact messages from visitors reach the right person at the right time
- Answer the telephone for Cubby Construction and Finalysons within 3 rings. If call cannot be transferred taking accurate messages, passing on information as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring the phone system is correctly working and liaising with IT accordingly
- Day to Day organisation of reception ensuring full personnel cover is in place
- Prepare meeting rooms, etc, as required
- Franking and dispatching of outgoing mail
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Ensuring office lockups
- Testing of fire alarms, check defib, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting
- Maintain / restock office equipment, stock and condition and repairing
- Maintain office asset stock registers
- Collation and coordination of photocopiers stock and repairs
- Managing stationary orders
- Managing Amazon account
- Ensure all kitchen items are stocked and ordered (coffee, tea, cleaning products)
- Order Office Uniforms in conjunction with the Stores team for new and existing staff as required
- Type documents, letters, reports, and photocopy and scan documents as required
- Assist in the preparation of Building Manuals and setting up new contract data files
- Raising of Purchase Orders as required
- Assist in the checking, logging and posting Subcontractor Agreements
- Booking of accommodation for staff
- Distribute drawings to site and update drawing registers
- Green file update by collating site paperwork and distributing as required, consolidating daily diaries, and ensure files are maintained for compliance.
- Assist with general office administration across Cubby Construction including holiday cover for other Admin team members
- Support the Finance department with scanning, filing of invoices and matching of delivery notes
- Provide cover and support to Fleet and Transport including but not limited to updates for Insphire, Defect Reporting, administration of Rockliffe recycling, and environmental and waste management queries
The tasks included in this job description are subject to change as requirements dictate.
- Experience in a customer service or administration role
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hands on experience with Office Equipment
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: 24 days annual leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life assurance cover.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.