Are you organised with great communication skills? Have you reception or admin experience?
If so we’d like to hear from you! Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Construction SHEQ Administrator you will be working as part of an administration team to help ensure the company operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
Key Tasks Include:
- Responsible for the preparation of building manuals
- Distribute drawings to site and update drawing registers
- Assist in the checking, logging and posting Subcontractor Agreements
- Cover the booking of accommodation for staff as required
- Provide Project Administration support
- Provide cover and support to Reception including but not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors to Cubby Construction ensuring they are comfortable and Covid safe
- Ensure all contact messages from visitors reach the right person at the right time
- Answer the telephone for Cubby Construction and Finalysons within 3 rings. If call cannot be transferred taking accurate messages, passing on information as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Undertake reception preparation with regard to COVID controls e.g. wipe door handles, prepare meeting rooms, etc, as required
- Franking and dispatching of outgoing mail
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Ensuring office lockups
- Testing of fire alarms, check defib, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting
- Assist with general office administration across Cubby Construction including holiday cover for other Admin team members
- Support the Finance department with scanning, filing of invoices and matching of delivery notes
- Maintaining and updating accident log / statistics
- Assist with the disruption of memos, alerts, toolbox talks
- Coordinate and assist with maintaining the businesses accreditation portfolio
- Coordinate and assist with maintaining the businesses internal auditing
- Assistance in the writing of RAMS
- Experience in a customer service or administration role
- Proficient in using Microsoft programmes such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hands on experience with Office Equipment
- Experience / knowledge of Eque2 not essential but would be a bonus
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: 24 days annual leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life assurance cover; and the opportunity to work flexibly.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.