Are you practical and enjoy a variety of hands-on tasks? Do you have experience of working on a construction site?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Site Operatives, you will play a pivotal role in the business, helping Cubby Construction by preparing ground ahead of building work, carrying out manual work whilst a project is in progress and supporting tradespeople complete their tasks.
- Helping skilled tradespeople with every aspect of the building process;
- Following all health and safety procedures;
- Mixing and pouring concrete to make foundations, beams or floors;
- Digging trenches for foundations;
- Fixing scaffolding and building frames;
- Laying pavements and resurfacing roads;
- Marking out the area for the site using string lines and putting up barriers and safety signs;
- Laying drainage pipes, pavements and manhole covers;
- Operating hand machinery such as drills, pumps and compressors;
- Operating machinery such as excavators and dumper truckers.
- A Reliable person who is able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High level of accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in a similar role.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can dop more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.