Are you an experienced Joiner with a strong attention to detail? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment?
We are currently recruiting experienced Bench Joiners to join our team. Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Bench Joiner you will be involved in a range of practical joinery tasks and product assembly both inside the workshop and out on our construction sites.
- Measuring and marking wood according to technical designs;
- Work from drawings to manufacture items;
- Comprise accurate cutting lists;
- Set out, machine and assemble bespoke joinery items;
- Manufacture wooden products in a production environment;
- Using a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment and hi-tech drawing and design software.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Ability to work on own initiative from technical drawings.
- A Reliable, health and safety conscious, passionate individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High level of accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Proficient on machinery.
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: 24 days annual leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life assurance cover; and the opportunity to work flexibly.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.