Head of Finance
Do you have experience of leading an accounts team within the construction sector?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a family business with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the right person for the right seat.
As the successful Head of Finance you’ll lead the Cubby Construction Finance Team, consisting of a Management Accountant, Assistant accountant, Accounts Assistants and Payroll. Administrator.
- Develop and Maintain Finance Team processes compliant with ISO 9001 Standard.
- To manage relationships with external key funding resources including banks, asset finance organisations and property funders.
- To produce timely accurate Management Reports and other key performance indicators.
- To manage audit processes and produce compliant statutory accounts.
- To ensure compliance with all HMRC processes.
- Other tasks as directed by Leadership Team.
To carry out other related activities as directed by the Head of Finance or Leadership Team
- Producing accurate monthly financial statements including profit and loss, periodic budgets, cashflow variance analysis and commentaries.
- Produce periodic Departmental accounts and assist Department Managers with cost management and pursuit of best value.
- Provide a support service to all parts of the Company to improve the quality of decision-making including appraisal of proposed capital expenditure.
- Managing all cashflow processes including improving existing systems.
- Fully qualified Accountant, minimum 2 year post qualified.
- Some relevant construction experience.
- Strong Microsoft skills, medium/advanced level Excel.
- Sage 50/Sage for construction knowledge.
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: Competitive Salary; 24 days Annual Leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life Assurance Cover; and the opportunity for Flexible Working.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.