CAD Joinery Technician
Do you have experience of producing technical drawings, for bespoke joinery/cabinet/furniture manufacture?
Established in 1968, this family-owned, award-winning business is well-established with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the right person for the right seat. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced environment for a company that is renowned for developing its staff and having good opportunities to progress.
As the successful CAD Joinery Technician you’ll be liaising with clients, working to develop design concepts and produce working drawings for the Cubby Joiners Workshop, to bring our clients vision to reality. You’ll also undertake some costing, scheduling and tendering duties. You may need to assist onsite before and during construction of projects.
- Produce concept drawings and tenders;
- Produce working drawings;
- Liaise with department to maximise efficiency;
- Maximise commercial opportunity;
- Minimise company risk.
- The use of software package AutoCAD to produce stairs, window details and general construction drawings for the Joiners Workshop;
- The use of software package BSolid software to program and send items to the CNC machine for manufacture;
- The use of IMOS to design, cost and send furniture to the CNC Machine and generate manufacture drawings and renders for clients;
- Liaise with clients, estimators and joiners to ensure the finished project fits the clients initial brief;
- Maintaining relationships with customers and clients;
- Organising routine checks for machinery;
- Logging and ordering tools;
- Updating paperwork and making sure the stocktake is kept up to date;
- Costing and processing the job sheets to help with invoicing;
- General admin adhoc duties.
- Reliable, passionate individual used to working in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in a similar role.
This job description is not prescriptive and you may be required to carry out other duties and comply with such reasonable instructions as the Company may determine from time to time as fall within your capabilities and business requirements.
In return, we offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for continued professional development. Excellent benefits include: Competitive Salary; 24 days Annual Leave; Personal Pension Scheme; Access to Medical Health Plan; Life Assurance Cover; and the opportunity for Flexible Working.
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.