Do you have experience estimating for civil engineering or construction?
Established in 1968, you’ll be joining a company with proven success, clear goals, and a strong commitment to finding the best person for the job! As the successful Estimator you will play a pivotal role in the business, helping Cubby Construction secure a wide variety of quality projects to add to our portfolio.
- Review tender document, identify requirements and price;
- Identify requirement for Bills of Quantities to be prepared and arrange for them to be undertaken;
- Identify requirements for and request pre-qualification/quality documents for tender submission;
- Prepare and issue enquiries for subcontractors and materials. Undertake comparison/analysis of resulting quotations;
- Highlight requirement for external design to be undertaken by Structural Engineer or Architect;
- Carry out site visits to determine nature of work for pricing;
- Finalize and submit Tender after review with Managing Director and/or Head of Estimating;
- Attend Tender Meetings/Reviews.
- Commercially aware and capable to carry our financial analysis;
- Ability to Learn;
- Excellent communication, people skills and ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing;
- Organisational and Time-management;
- Previous experience of working in a similar position;
- Awareness of price trends
- UK Driving Licence
Can you embrace our core values: Rise to the challenge, Do the right thing, Be accountable and Together…. we can do more. If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply below now or email your CV, along with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. The remuneration package will be negotiable, depending on experience. Cubby Construction Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so we welcome applications from any suitably qualified individual.